Check out all media from Dodge Avenger Forum
- Dodge Avenger Exterior Pictures
- Dodge Avenger Interior Pictures
- Custom Dodge Avengers!
- Audio & Video
- Mechanical / Technical
Dodge Avenger Of The Month!
- 2014 Dodge Avenger Of the Month
- 2013 Dodge Avenger Of The Month
- 2012 Dodge Avenger Of The Month
- 2011 Dodge Avenger Of The Month
- 2010 Dodge Avenger Of The Month
- 2009 Dodge Avenger Of The Month
@brr I had it in slapstick , I've heard that I should just let my Diablo Turner sort it out, but didn't think of it since I was in backwoods corners mode lol
http://blackroseracing.net/Avengertails/IMG_0872.MOV The above link is to a start up video, this way you can see how dark the lights are. Then you can see the driving lights shine through them...
You had the 4th gear bog.... Were you in ATX mode or Auto stick?
[IMG] Here's the stock taillight [IMG] Here's the tinted taillight with clear..... I looked and I don't have a pic of them installed.... I could take a picture and post it later of...
@brr that’s interesting. I may look into this then. Do you have a photo of them available?
- Uploaded Media:
- Embedded Media:
- Disk Usage:
- 1.4 GB