Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This forum seems kinda dead and I'm pretty new here so lets see how this goes.I got my Avenger about two years ago and I've just wanted to find a new car that's fast but i realized i could just make mine pretty quick;). Some mods I already have planned are just some nice looking led headlights, diablo tuner, cold intake, 71mm throttlebody, and maybe an exhaust if it isn't going to get too nitpicky. Those of course will be over a while. Some bigger projects i was thinking was a swap to a 3.5?? I have no clue what that would entail but it would defiantly be a fun project and learning experience, the only thing is this is my daily driver so i cant afford for it to be out of service for several weeks. Also a turbo kit would be great and that would be a better smaller project rather than a full engine swap. also with the turbo i think you could get around 80 hp that the swap would give you so it would just be simpler. One more thing has anyone considered mudflaps... they might look alright/maybe stupid but something I've noticed after 2 years on a dirt road is the dirt and mud really chip away the paint behind the tires, just a thought. I'm excited to hear all your thoughts and to join the community!

·
Premium Member
7,357 Posts
Welcome to the Forumz!.. Although this page may be a little on the slow side as to performance mods to the 2.7 motor Avengers, the site overall is quite active and much more so than a lot of other auto forums on the "web"!
Check out some of the other pages of the forums here, I'm sure you will like it!

·
Registered
5,716 Posts
Welcome Nikolai, maybe you can shake things up on this page:cool:

·
Registered
5,716 Posts
Welcome Anthony! Those look like great additions to your ride:cool:

Reactions: Anthony22318
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.