Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
11,015 Posts
I am not sure you can post that link directly to the Razzi site... You may want to read the general rules.

Sorry to be the sour puss.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
That lip kit is in another thread

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
I am not sure you can post that link directly to the Razzi site... You may want to read the general rules.

Sorry to be the sour puss.
Well if you go back some and read my threads you will see that there was no problem when I posted awhile back.

I have also posted the prize that I'm going to give to the first winner of the car of the month. It is a set of mud and rock gaurds. The winner must live in the US. For non US winners you will get a three month level one.

Attachments

·
Registered
477 Posts
I am curious why is there a problem allllll of a sudden about post links to other sites for people to find after marker parts for our cars???? makes it difficult to pass on things that way

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
There is no problem as long as you are no trying to help someone market their products, or trying to make yourself money at the expence of the site. I'm not doing either. Just posting a link I had posted awhile ago. If in question about something you want to post, pm Zonestar or the site owner PeOn.

·
Registered
11,015 Posts
^ I agree. I know that there was a fuss with Bullet, and the he got the whip cracked on him. So I am just trying to help everyone out so they don't get into trouble.

Those are some nice mud flaps! Too bad I don't have my car yet... :(

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
^ I agree. I know that there was a fuss with Bullet, and the he got the whip cracked on him. So I am just trying to help everyone out so they don't get into trouble.

Those are some nice mud flaps! Too bad I don't have my car yet... :(
I have been on here for awhile now. Lets keep old news out, and keep this forum laid back. Bullet85 has gotten over it, and he in true modders style will keep helping out the members. Posting words like whip and getting into trouble, makes this forum seem what it's not to new members and people looking in on the forum. We are part of the member relations team. If you see a post you feel is in question, hit the report post button. Zonestar and PeOn will take care of it then.

Ok lets get back to talking about the Avenger.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Got my rims today and now im ordering the lip kit 2marrow and i think my car is gonna be top notch around my way. Wont get the lip kit on for a while cause $$$ its expensive but my rims will be on 2marrow though ill post pics up after i jump outta some planes lol...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Nice kit, just dont care for the rear part, especially that part that states (Photo shown with the optional simulated stainless rear dual Exhaust Tips: Additional $79.00)
(One tail pipe is functional, the other is simulated)

It needs something deiiferent

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Nice kit, just dont care for the rear part, especially that part that states (Photo shown with the optional simulated stainless rear dual Exhaust Tips: Additional $79.00)
(One tail pipe is functional, the other is simulated)
It needs something deiiferent

I think that is for the SE and SXT models to give it that dual exhaust look.

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Got my rims today and now im ordering the lip kit 2marrow and i think my car is gonna be top notch around my way. Wont get the lip kit on for a while cause $$$ its expensive but my rims will be on 2marrow though ill post pics up after i jump outta some planes lol...
Great, I can see it now, I'll be spending some more money if they look good on your car. The only thing left for yours and my R/T is a jungle juice system. (75 shot) Nitrous and SC man, hell ya.

·
Registered
828 Posts
If you have a question about what is allowed and what is not, just read over our rules and guidelines. It really is that simple. They are very clear.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Idk if ill ever do nitrous lol a SC but not nitrous. Ill hurt myself, every civic,prelude,anything turboed ill wanna use it lol it would get pretty expensive for me .

·
Registered
11,015 Posts
Well I am glad to hear that you chose her rear end over the other... LOL. Th body kit does not change the ride height of the car. As you can see in the picture, the bottom of the exhaust is the lowest point for both cars... so, that means no change! Tell her that and see what she says.

She has probably already made up her mind, and there may be no way you can change that. So, good luck!

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Im gonna buy that kit and actually lower it as well and after that im done moddin until something comes out for the motor i dont care about headlights and tailights.

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Im gonna buy that kit and actually lower it as well and after that im done moddin until something comes out for the motor i dont care about headlights and tailights.
Cams and larger injectors along with a twin turbo setup. At first it would be a tuners nightmare, but it could be done.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts