Dodge Avenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My lease is ending soon on my '12 R/T and I have removed my Mopar cat-back system & CAI & re-installed the factory systems. So, I'd like to give someone a heck of a deal on these to get them out of my garage. They have about $52,000 miles on them, but look like new (see pics). I paid $1,271 for the exhaust and $302 for the CAI in Oct 2012. As you can see in the pics, I have the exhaust in one piece and would prefer to sell it that way where someone would be willing to pick it up in Springfield, Ohio. It's super easy to install; takes about 45 minutes, if you're slow like me. It is Mopar part #P5156013 and should fit all 2011-2014 Avengers with the 3.6L engine. I'm asking $600 with local pickup. I'm not sure how'd I'd ship it; as I remember, it came in an insanely huge box via motor carrier. Would probably cost $200+ to separate it, package it & ship it.

The CAI is also in 1 piece, but I think it is shippable. It's pretty heavy, so I'd bet it would be $75+ to ship it. It is part #77070048 and should fit all 2011-2014 Avengers with the 3.6L engine. The filter is original but I kept it very clean and it looks great(see pics). I do not have the original nuts/bolts or instructions that came with it; takes 3 to mount it. I do have the rubber feet that mount on the bottom of the casing. It's a very easy 20 minute swap. If someone wants the CAI with the exhaust above, I'll just give it to you; otherwise I'm asking $100 for just the CAI (plus shipping).

I do have some more close-up pics of the exhaust I can share. I'm usually only able to check the forum once a day, so be patient if you get back with me. Thanks!!

Attachments

Reactions: Toxic Avenger

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Great deal on these parts. Specially if someone locally can pickup that exhaust. GLWS sir.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes I do!

·
Registered
10 Posts
If you don't sell the exhaust by Mid-August id take it off ur hands. I'm from Michigan currently Overseas.. Good luck otherwise!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do you still have the cat back and CAI ?
Sorry for the late reply, just got back from vacation. Yes, I still have both and would love to get them out of my garage!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes I do.

·
Registered
12 Posts
It's sold...I bought both items.

·
Registered
14 Posts