Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for a month i have been trying to figure out why i dont have heat or air?
i moved the relay and it worked fan kicked in and heat and air works but it quit....
time to time it would come on and go off ... being that its cold where i live i need heat ..
when i looked into the heat problem a little more i moved a couple things the fan kicked on but check engin light came on i was just wondering if any one with a 95to 00 avenger had this problem ???:i_rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
hum?

Not sure about the avenger, but my wife's civic had similar issues and it turned out being the blower motor going out. I bought a new one and when i pulled it out, there was debris in the blower. Good luck!

Reactions: Sphinx

·
Registered
11,015 Posts
My guess is that you have a short somewhere... that could be bad. You may never be able to track it down, or it could be right at the fuse box. You may want to check all your connections, and then think about pulling the blower apart. You may also try replacing the relay. If they are going out, they usual just go and are not intermittent. Let us know!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well i did a inspection ... did not take anything apart i would need to go to my shop and start taking stuff appart ... i will let you no

1 - 4 of 4 Posts