Dodge Avenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
New to site
My avenger 2.0 crd is down on power, poor acceleration, no power going uphill seems to not pass 3000 rpm suspect its in limp mode we have recenteny replaced the clutch flywheel and slave cylinder it showing no codes on fault finder any help would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
6,466 Posts
Welcome to the Forumz! Not the most common powertrain for us North American market members to have strong knowledge to impart. BUT the most common complaints seem to be Turbo piping roubles and EGR valves. ODD that you report NO trouble codes.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the Forumz! Not the most common powertrain for us North American market members to have strong knowledge to impart. BUT the most common complaints seem to be Turbo piping roubles and EGR valves. ODD that you report NO trouble codes.
[/
hi thanks for reply
car is showing a few error codes P0299, P0401 and P0487
I cleaned turbo wirh turbo cleaner seemed fine at first but the minute i hit a incline in the road it went back into limp mode any thoughts on how to fix will ckeck turbo pipes tomorrow

1 - 3 of 3 Posts