Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I’ve been researching and looking on the forum and I think I have a general idea of NOS. It can be used in a daily driver if tuned correct. I’m not trying to be the next Paul Walker, I just want a little bit more power. The Sneeky Pete kit recommends no higher than 30hp of boost, and while it’s honestly not as high as I was hoping for, it’s alright. I don’t know whether I should go for a dry or wet kit, I know the difference but don’t really understand what it means in terms of the driving experience. I want to get the kit, and find a tuner and someone to either install it or at the least make sure it’s installed correctly. Also, If anyone knows other kits that I should look into, definitely let me know! I don’t know if I’d need to upgrade injectors or headers but I believe I do have the DOHC 2.4.

·
Registered
2013 Chrysler 200 S
17 Posts
Dry Kit will only shot Nitrous, But a wet kit will shot Nitrous and Gas. If you go dry, i dont think you will be able to go over 20hp shot. Because the injectors will be maxed out, But you can over come this problem with a wet kit, since that kit will shot gas too, the concerns for the injectors wont be a lot in the discussion.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts