Dodge Avenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got an Avenger for the first time, I'm an Avenger newbie. ;-)
Bought it off a detailer friend who did some minor cosmetic upgrades like powder coat the steelie rims black, the front grill black, blacked out windows, etc, I'm doing some further minor cosmetic mods now.

However, I'm looking to learn how to add some more horsepower off the line, and stiffen up the suspension a little bit. I can tell this car has potential to be a fun whip. Advice greatly appreciated.

Also, if you're in the Las Vegas area and have one of these and know how to give it a little more "giddy-up", please hit me up! lol

·
Registered
4,640 Posts
Reactions: Vegas Avenger

·
Registered
4,640 Posts
There aren't a lot of performance options for the 2.4. If you do a search on the forum you'll see some of the things members have done. A good start is a true cold air intake and a proper free flowing exhaust. There are tunes(HP Tuners and Syked Pro Tuners) that are quite good.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
For suspension support a quick add is the strut support. Do a search for strut support for the part number. They are reasonably inexpensive and stiffen up the top of the strut suspension.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts