Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres a few snaps of my Black RT.

Tint is 20% all the way around, The really dark shots are with the flash on, i was running out of Daylight, Just got a Simoniz preasure washer yesterday because i was spending 50 bucks a week at the car wash. Salt and slush is coating my car everyday up here in the great white north. Wanna keep my baby lookin good.

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Nice looking car. I have one just like it. Ha ha. I did the window tint and had the dealer install a factory bug shield. Everybody gives good comments, the other day the lady at the Sonic said it was a nice looking Ganster car. I got a laugh out of that.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
nice ride, i like the blk on blk look

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Looks good...I'll have to get some pics of mine if I can today. I got 20% on the back 3, and 20% up on the front 2.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
txs for the comments guys, what can i say, we all must have great taste in vehicles, lol.

Im havin a hard time keepin her clean though, When black cars are clean, nothin looks better, but damn. itsh ard keepin her clean in a Canadian winter, even my interior is taking a hit with a bit of salt on the carpet.

·
Registered
11,015 Posts
txs for the comments guys, what can i say, we all must have great taste in vehicles, lol.

I think you just said it! :smileup:

·
Registered
701 Posts
J Im havin a hard time keepin her clean though said:
you know wat i did i had extra carpet from my old car that i traded in for my avenger and basickly put it over the cars ccarpet, also had to wash it twice once cuz it got realy ugly looking with the salt. and two is cuz my dog threwup in my car :mad:

·
Registered
701 Posts
WOW. I bet that sucked when your dog threw up in your car. :|
ya i was making a left turn on the road and i had a plastic bag in the car too just incase and i couldn't make her throw up in the bag cuz i was making a left turn

·
Registered
39 Posts
Black tints on a black car - Awesome...

I've only got 20% tints on the back 3 windows, but they make such a visual difference to it

1 - 16 of 16 Posts