Dodge Avenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2009 Dodge avenger 2.4 and about 3mths ago while I was driving it all of a sudden the RPMS Reaves up high....(wasn't goin into overdrive) I had diagnostics done on it and 2 codes pulled up P0700&P0760....transmission control system malfunction& shift solinoid C malfunction....I took it to transmission shop and had shift solinoid replaced...got not even 5miles down the road and it messed up again...took it to another mechanic and he said I could have internal dignostics ran on it....and it would pinpoint what the problem was...so I paid him to do that ....he said it showed it was the ecm moduler....I ordered that....and had it out on....no codes were pulling up and check engine light was off....didn't get to end of road....and check engine light came back on..and it still isn't goin into overdrive....ran dignostics....showed shift solinoid c code again......(which was replaced) what do u think it is,??

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
I would take it back to the transmission shop. Neither one of the shops could figure it out then you shouldn't have to pay for any of the attempted repairs. If they couldn't figure it out with their diagnostic equipment I don't think any one here can help you out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts