Dodge Avenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I’m new to this page, just bought my 2012 Dodge Avenger was running smooth and everything and now the check engine went on and is hesitating to start felt like I made a wrong buy

·
Registered
4,406 Posts
Welcome to the forum, great to have you with us! Don't despair, we'll try to help you figure out any problems with the new car.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi I’m new to this page, just bought my 2012 Dodge Avenger was running smooth and everything and now the check engine went on and is hesitating to start felt like I made a wrong buy
Hello! If your check engine light is still on, then it is an issue to check in on. If the engine light goes on then off a few days later, then back on again, then it's more than likely a faulty sensor. If what you're saying is true, and that its possibly hesitating to start, then my guess it may be a drained battery or a bad battery You can take your car in and have your battery tested to see if its still holding a solid charge. Other than the check engine light, a drained battery should only cause the battery light to come on. If I were you, I'd head to Auto Zone or some other bigger auto parts stores as they have the device to diagnose what exactly is causing the check engine light to come on.

Hope this helps!

Cameron DiMarco

1 - 5 of 5 Posts