Dodge Avenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kK648uhe8Tk decided to do a 0 to 80 run to see where the cars rpms shift at wot. Kinda disappointed. This motor should be unlocked to 6500 shifts from 1st to 3rd. The rpms that it shifts at is what my truck did stock.

·
Registered
3,813 Posts
Thanks for the video. I agree, the shift points should be higher. Hopefully Diablo comes through with a tuner that would allow higher rpm's. The worst is when shifting from third to fourth gear.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the video. I agree, the shift points should be higher. Hopefully Diablo comes through with a tuner that would allow higher rpm's. The worst is when shifting fawfulhird to fourth gear.
Your welcome. I do tons of vids I think I have 30+ of my truck on you tube. so im sure you guys will see tons more of my car. Im a really active person with my cars. And yes 3rd to 4th is god awfuk

·
Registered
627 Posts
More the reason for the tune Dusterman....join the group who is patiently waiting for something that just may never happen.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nah I have faith in them. I waited 2 years to get my tuning capabilities for the truck. So in the mean time I will do some looksee mods. Like a pistol grip shifter or the mopar t handle. Sold some of my mods off my truck for a really good profit. So time to splooge.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Thanks for the vid

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome guys. Im excited to start going.crazy on the car. Have a appointment tobget back tails tinted amd my windows, already bought mopar t handle,car id real carbon fiber dress kit, and 80 watt led headlights, all in shipping.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts