Dodge Avenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up guys/ and girls
I've been looking through this forum and i really like how the fog lights look, i really want to add some black rims, I've searched around for a body kit or even just a new front and back bumper but i really can not seem to find any and the ones i did, it came to be that when i did my research on here they weren't going to fit due to the different styles from the 11+ models... i also want to Change the front grill to a black color.. I've looked up plastidip but i don't want to mess up :/ i really like how the smoked headlights and taillights look as well any help to doing this, i also seen some different shift knobs from different members on here

ANY HELP with these things will be a great help! ... websites would be the best so i can know more or less the best site to get the items from... i really just want to add little modifications to my new RIDE any suggestions on anything i haven't mentioned would be great also well i will be looking forward to hearing some recommendations from you...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
1.You are right on the bumpers. They only came for 08-10 bodystyle.
2. Grill you can dip like mentioned or buy another one to paint and if it don't turn out not a big loss. There is also an aftermarket GTG one on ebay. It comes chrome but you can paint that black.
3. Tails you can use Nightshade(probably the most popular to do these).
4. Knobs you can find them anywhere. Get one that fits the newer Charger/Challenger and they will fit ours.
5. Google...Google....Google... You'll find about anything on Google these days. Sometimes you gotta put in a little time searching, but Ive been there done that for about all my mods.

·
Premium Member
6,807 Posts
Now I know that tail light mod did bring you to the first part of your user name......now you have an either AVENGLA or AVENGRY by what you have done! LOL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts