1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Dodge Avenger 2.7 SXT 6Speed Autostick
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello friends.
After a while it’s the GermanAvi again.
As a few of you all might know, I’m not at healthy as I wish I was. And so without going the long way, we had to give Mücke to a friend where it’s been save and well maintenaned, better than I could do it for the next time. My wife’s dream car is gone. We’re very depressed about the situation but we have to focus on my health conditions. So to get back on track and get my things done there was no other way to go…😔
We hope that we are allowed to be part of this wonderful community now that you we do not own Mücke anymore. Perhaps next year we try to get sorted for a new Avenger. Perhaps a Diesel. As all of this happend, I lost the job and had to find a new one. I got that done. But now I have to commute and could not afford the V6 anymore. So my friend is going take Mücke. Hope you all aren’t mad with us and that we are still welcome.
As always
God bless you all.
Marina and Sascha

·
Registered
5,785 Posts
So sorry to hear about your troubles. Wishing you health and happiness always.
You are always welcome here and hoping you stay in touch.
Schöne Grüße!

God Bless!

Reactions: GermanAvi

·
Premium Member
7,364 Posts
By all means, STAY AROIUND here as you are able! Remember your pictures of your Avenger are always here to "reminice" over.
I also am about to leave the Avenger world, but am entering the Journey (Fremont) world with soon to be a second 3.6 AWD model to finally be done with the wife's Pontiac G6 gt. And that RUST has made my 98 coupe Avenger unsaveable. I plan to still :check in" and offer advice here from time to time. :)

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dear Intrepid
Thank you so much for your kind words.
We’ll stay in touch. Wishing just the best for you and your family and friends.
Trust in our good lord.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey rebel.
Also thank you for all. So for you its also time to say bye. Time will tell if we meet again here in this small but also great family from all around the world.
A very German Dankeschön to you.
God bless you

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
GermanAvi,

life is what happens when you are making other plans - John Lennon

by far not my favorite quote but it rings true regardless. No matter the future and what it may hold, you are and always will be a part of this community.

Thank You for taking the time to hang out with us and sharing Mücke with us. Good luck with your future endeavors. I wish you and your family happiness, health and wealth (yes, in that order) on your new journey.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Schurick, a 1000 thanks to you.
Your right. Life not always chooses the way you’d expect it. But more or less you got to take it as it is and make the best out of it.
John Lennon and you’re right.
In these Times more than ever.
So for you too. Stay blessed. And keep always a piece of sunshine in your heart.
God bless you.
Thanks for your words.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Your short tenure here has been appreciated and I hope you check in from time to time. Please take the necessary time to focus on your health, there will always be time for another avenger later.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hello friends.
After a while it’s the GermanAvi again.
As a few of you all might know, I’m not at healthy as I wish I was. And so without going the long way, we had to give Mücke to a friend where it’s been save and well maintenaned, better than I could do it for the next time. My wife’s dream car is gone. We’re very depressed about the situation but we have to focus on my health conditions. So to get back on track and get my things done there was no other way to go…😔
We hope that we are allowed to be part of this wonderful community now that you we do not own Mücke anymore. Perhaps next year we try to get sorted for a new Avenger. Perhaps a Diesel. As all of this happend, I lost the job and had to find a new one. I got that done. But now I have to commute and could not afford the V6 anymore. So my friend is going take Mücke. Hope you all aren’t mad with us and that we are still welcome.
As always
God bless you all.
Marina and Sascha
Best wishes my friend!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts