Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sold the car a month ago and still haven't been able to safety it due to ABS issues. It is slipping, usually at low KM. Just a quick kick.
We have sent it to 2 different mechanics and sent it to the dodge dealership without resolution. We have changed and checked the wiring for the vehicle as well as the ABS wiring, changed the dynamic sensors, and have also checked the wiring for the dynamic sensor.
We took it to the Dodge dealer and each time their diagnosis was incorrect. To be frank they have just drained our pockets and told us to change things that we have changed even when we have expressed that we have already done it. I dropped the car off and 45 minutes later they call me and tell me they have a diagnostic and start listing things we have already done multiple times.

They told us the ABS pump and ABS module have to be replaced, even though we already have (the first thing we actually did). Still, we listened. We have not only done that once but now twice. We have done a full Speed Sensor onboard diagnostic test. Everything reads well. The current code is for Lost Communication to Dynamic Sensor (U0125). We have changed the Wheels as the recommended size is 17" and there were 18" on it. Still no change. We have also done a full brake job all around the car. We have changed both rear bearings. ABS sensors, pump, and module have been changed.

Any recommendations would be great. Thank you.

·
Registered
5,785 Posts
Did you bleed the pump?

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
tone rings on the front maybe, since you replaced the rears? Having a hard time understanding your post, did you replace all 4 sensors?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
tone rings on the front maybe, since you replaced the rears? Having a hard time understanding your post, did you replace all 4 sensors?
Hi thanks for your suggestion, yea I've changed the tone rings. Ive actually changed the entire hub as well as the rear bearings. and yes I've changed all sensors.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts