Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2008 dodge avenger sxt
69 Posts
Great looking car my friend. We don't get those reflectors in the bumper in the U.S. If they were blacked out, I think that would look cool.

Attachments

·
Registered
Dodge Avenger 2.7 SXT 6Speed Autostick
117 Posts
Great looking car my friend. We don't get those reflectors in the bumper in the U.S. If they were blacked out, I think that would look cool.
Hey BH

those are the rear fog lights in Europe. Looking good but a pain in the a.. to get a pair of new ones, when a silly jerk like me is crashing the car in a trailer 😂😂😂.
Sorry for entering the thread like this.
Stay all blessed friends.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks!
Thank you for the high rating

Export Avenger and USА Avenger are generally 2 completely different cars
For example

Attachments

·
Registered
2008 dodge avenger sxt
69 Posts
Hey BH

those are the rear fog lights in Europe. Looking good but a pain in the a.. to get a pair of new ones, when a silly jerk like me is crashing the car in a trailer 😂😂😂.
Sorry for entering the thread like this.
Stay all blessed friends.
If you could get those converted to LEDs that would be nice. I have yet to do it but converting my rear lights to LED is next.

·
Registered
Dodge Avenger 2.7 SXT 6Speed Autostick
117 Posts
If you could get those converted to LEDs that would be nice. I have yet to do it but converting my rear lights to LED is next.
Hey BH

I thought about it. LED super bright. Perhaps as additional break lights. But as you’ve heard I’d sold out dream car.
But it would be very nice. Our Russian friend should do it to his avenger. Might be cool

Stay blessed man
And to all friends out in the forumZ
God bless you all

1 - 10 of 10 Posts