Dodge Avenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I've been driving a Cherokee XJ for the past 5 years, but am now looking to buy a 2011 V6 Avenger Heat as my daily during the warmer months when 4X4 isn't needed.

I know few vehicles will be as bulletproof as my 4.0L XJ, but I'm looking for a car that's been taken care of and won't give me problems... So what are common problems I should look for when buying a used V6 Avenger?

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
Welcome to the Forumz! If you have been driving a Jeep then you know what to watch out for in the Electrical end of things! scope out the Gen. discussion and mech.problems and questions page for more "scoop" to your concerns! More members will answer in those pages if you still have any questions that need more answers than what you find in those pages. Again, Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the Forumz! If you have been driving a Jeep then you know what to watch out for in the Electrical end of things! scope out the Gen. discussion and mech.problems and questions page for more "scoop" to your concerns! More members will answer in those pages if you still have any questions that need more answers than what you find in those pages. Again, Welcome aboard!
Thanks! I might post the same question to the folks there!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts