Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to show my progress on my own project ........

2014 Dodge Avenger
Project: Silverbak
Mods so far.......
85mm throttlebody
RPM MOTORSPORTS cold air intake system
MSD ignition blaster performance coils
NGK idruim spark plugs
FIC 1100cc fuel injectors
360 Amp performance alternator
Ported upper and lower intake manifold
Diablosport Tuner*( custom 93 octane & E85 tunes)
Status update: currently fabricating a V2 turbocharger kit, V1 was a learning process but that's why it's called a project

Goal intended to reach 500hp

·
Registered
5,226 Posts
Looking good! You've done some great performance mods so far. Best of luck with the turbo charger:cool:

·
Registered
5,226 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts

2014 Dodge Avenger
Mods so far.......
85mm throttlebody
NGK idruim spark plugs
Status update: currently fabricating a V2 turbocharger kit, V1 was a learning process but that's why it's called a project

View attachment 19788
Where do you get the ported intakes from I'm tired of the pos plastic intakes

·
Registered
3 Posts

2014 Dodge Avenger
Mods so far.......
85mm throttlebody
NGK idruim spark plugs

View attachment 19788
I want to see a video of yours running, your build sounds nice so far 👍 👌

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Looking good! You've done some great performance mods so far. Best of luck with the turbo charger:cool:
Thanks bro, you're actually the person who inspired me.........oh I have a built 62te transmission also now from xtreme performance, so once the turbocharger system is ready for install I should be good 👍 reaching for that 500whp, once I have that then to the drawing board for an AWD conversion

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
How many PSI of boost are you planning on running with a plastic manifold, or do you have another one being built?
Unfortunately that ported manifold will not be able to tolerate force air for prolonged use from what I've seen with V1 of our turbocharger installation in the past so now we've decided to fab one up from aluminum, imagine an intake manifold similar to a ram air manifold but with a custom twist on it 😎 projects like these work better when you have a circle of talent to work with because most of the time trial and error comes into play not to mention we have a back up engine on stand by also to make a second identical build.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Specs/price on that? I haven't heard of anyone finding a shop to get a build trans.
62te built Trans us nothing more than a Trans with upgraded parts , mainly Trans that has had all the flawed parts corrected and built out to factory specs without the cheap parts , nothing really special just stronger, we were able to get it done for 4200, between parts and labor ..........could've save more money if I was comfortable enough to break it down and rebuild it myself but Trans were never my knack

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
62te built Trans us nothing more than a Trans with upgraded parts , mainly Trans that has had all the flawed parts corrected and built out to factory specs without the cheap parts , nothing really special just stronger, we were able to get it done for 4200, between parts and labor ..........could've save more money if I was comfortable enough to break it down and rebuild it myself but Trans were never my knack
Also for the Trans the place I started was here 62TE Transmission For Sale, Rebuilt

1 - 20 of 22 Posts