Dodge Avenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Heres the current look of my Avenger. Just recently added stripes to the car. Went with two 8 1/2 inch stripes and two 1/2 inch stripes on the side of the big ones. Our cars look amazing with stripes i think. I was saving this mod as one of my last of many because of how much it changes the look of the car. After i did it tho i wish i did it earlier. If anybody is on the fence about doing it...do it. You will be happy. Anyway to the pics.

Alphasoul

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Looks very nice

tho personally, I think the sides are now a little naked.

have you thought about painting the chrome cross on the grille body color, kind of like what the R/Ts have on the new models?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks!

I agree about the sides. Was already planning adding stripes. Wanted to see the over the car ones first. Whenever i do add em i will post the pics. The grille however i never really thought about changing it.

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
Looks good, although I would have stopped at the end of the hood/trunk, not continued onto the bumpers.

Ya the biggest thing left is a proper grill.

·
Registered
4,520 Posts
Those stripes really make the car pop! Love the look of the whole package with the body kit as is. Nice job.

·
Registered
870 Posts
:smileup:Car looks great, those stripes really set it off. Nice job :smileup:

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Looks good, although I would have stopped at the end of the hood/trunk, not continued onto the bumpers.

Ya the biggest thing left is a proper grill.
I have the opposite preference. I think they always look unfinished that way and think they should go all the way...

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
wrong

I have the opposite preference. I think they always look unfinished that way and think they should go all the way...
You're just wrong and as such your opinion does not matter.:gy:

Seriously though that is where the personal preference comes into play.

I still say you are wrong though.:p

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks all for the comments.

All the way with the stripes was the way to go for me. The option was there to stop at the trunk and hood and i did think about it. But all the way won out. Im happy with it. As for the grille who knows future mod maybe. Obviously i like mods so probably gonna happen sometime.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Amazing looking 'venge....one of the sharpest I've seen. The stripes really set it off. Got a question for ya though. Where'd you get the sharkfin antennae?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks SusanAvenged. I got the sharkfin from visual garage. Probably was 3 years ago now. I checked their website out to see if they were still selling them but it says its under reconstruction.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I 2nd the above post

·
Registered
182 Posts
oops, I meant the one that said your car looks amazing ...

·
Registered
492 Posts
Thanks SusanAvenged. I got the sharkfin from visual garage. Probably was 3 years ago now. I checked their website out to see if they were still selling them but it says its under reconstruction.
Thanks for the info but sorry to hear it's under construction. I'll have to check it out later though. Do you remember who made it or anything? Maybe I could find it from another seller.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Visual Garage website says it will be back up on July 1st. Check back then and see what they are selling if you dont find anything else.

·
Registered
53 Posts
This looks sick. I was looking into geting stripes done, but i decided to go with a Marvel Avengers type theme on the car. I am about to have a huge graphic on the hood will submit pics when complete. But this is awesome. I am really liking the Razzi body kit. Nice job really clean.

Avenge My Brother

·
Registered
492 Posts
Visual Garage website says it will be back up on July 1st. Check back then and see what they are selling if you dont find anything else.
Thanks for that...btw yours is functional right?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts