Dodge Avenger Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
CtownChris thanks. It was not the easiest thing to install. The sides were easy, but the front and back not so much.

Avenge My Brother thanks to you too. I like Marvel Avengers i will need to check it out.

SusanAvenged your welcome. It is functional.

Reactions: 2011Dodge

·
Registered
38 Posts
does anybody have these on a black 2013? I have the blacktop package and think they would look really good in matte black, to go with my war stripes.

·
Registered
44 Posts
looks great!.. i hope you have a garage tho, i did the same thing to my avenger and during the winter with the cold weather and snow the parts of the stripes covering the grooves in the hood began to crack and peal and i was forced to take them off.. if you don't have a garage or i would get a cover for when the snow comes. providing you live in a state where snow is an every year thing.

·
Registered
69 Posts
CtownChris thanks. It was not the easiest thing to install. The sides were easy, but the front and back not so much.

Avenge My Brother thanks to you too. I like Marvel Avengers i will need to check it out.

SusanAvenged your welcome. It is functional.
Hey man...I am loving that ride..thinking of doing mine now with the body kit and all..Did you lower your car at all or is that the body kit that makes it look like that..plus how much did it cost to get the body kit painted the color of your car

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
What a beautiful Avenger! I'm glad you don't bring that thing to Carlisle or I wouldn't win! lol j/k I actually wish you would bring it to Carlisle so I could see it in person. It is so nice!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
looks great!.. i hope you have a garage tho
I do have a garage. Kept out of snow and the sun. In Virginia lately its been blazing too.

Hey man...I am loving that ride..thinking of doing mine now with the body kit and all..Did you lower your car at all or is that the body kit that makes it look like that..plus how much did it cost to get the body kit painted the color of your car
Thanks. I did lower it. With the lowering and the kit its pretty low. It can be a pain getting around sometime. I took it to Ocean City Maryland once and never will again. That place is designed for flooding so every entrance has a dip for water and I couldn't enter hardly any of them. It sucked. But it looks awesome so its worth it to me. Place I got it from painted it. Whole thing was like $750.

What a beautiful Avenger! I'm glad you don't bring that thing to Carlisle or I wouldn't win! lol j/k I actually wish you would bring it to Carlisle so I could see it in person. It is so nice!
Ive never entered it anywhere. Never really been into showing it off that much. Just when driving around and showing you guys on here. Thanks for the compliment tho.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
21 - 30 of 30 Posts