Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen a couple of different pictures of the angel eyes on the 2008 Avengers and think that they look pretty good. I was interested in checking some out online and found only one company that makes them. They are priced at $250 from a company called Um-nitza, or something along those lines.

Anyways, out of my budget right now but wanted to get some thoughts and opinions!

·
Registered
565 Posts
how bright are they compared to current stock lights? When i was looking at new headlights for my dakota, I considered them, then decided against because I didn't know anything about them and my wife didn't like them as much as the clear lenses I bought instead.

- Dan M

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
how bright are they compared to current stock lights? - Dan M
Well you leave the stock lights in anyway. You still have your normal low and high beams - just with a ring of light around them. I'm sure I'll be corrected if I am wrong, but driving at night with just the angel eyes would probably get you a ticket.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Well you leave the stock lights in anyway. You still have your normal low and high beams - just with a ring of light around them. I'm sure I'll be corrected if I am wrong, but driving at night with just the angel eyes would probably get you a ticket.

Probably so...and you likely wouldn't be able to see the road well enough anyways!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts