Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for anyone from Phoenix and the surrounding areas.
:smileup:

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
great

great to see someone from AZ.

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
You planing on any mods for your's. If you have seen in my posts we plan on hood and exaust and stripe. Hre is a photo shop of our car and what it will look like after our mods.

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
615 Posts
Welcome from North Glendale! =]

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Count

So if I am counting correct we have three members in the Phoenix area and one from Bullhead City. Rich recently moved so he does not count for this count.

Anyone else in the Az area that has not spoken up.

·
Registered
615 Posts
we should schedule a meet for all the people in AZ! let me know what you guys think

·
Registered
615 Posts
i have been seeing a lot of Avengers in my area lately and would like to know if any of them are on the forum. i saw a black Avenger the other day with some pretty good sounding exhaust!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I live in north phoenix. Just joined couple of weeks ago. 97 eS. Want to put a turbo on but should probably fix my transmission leak first.

·
Registered
615 Posts
right on man! i'm over on 67th Ave and 101. yeah i'd definitely get that checked first lol

·
Registered
28 Posts
I used to be in Litchfield Park but I moved recently, so I'm now in Buckeye (Watson and Yuma to be exact). A meet would be cool sometime, I'd go!

·
Registered
615 Posts
yeah buckeye isn't far, i'm definitely up for a meet! i have seen some pretty cool avengers on the highway but they aren't on the forum! lol

·
Banned
570 Posts
I lost track... how many ppl are in Arizona (and on this forum)? I'm in Cali, but I might be down for a meet at some point. (not in the "near" future... but at some point)

·
Registered
615 Posts
what part of CA? i am always in the riverside area visiting my cousin

·
Registered
615 Posts
anyone in AZ looking to meet?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts