Dodge Avenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to sell my video card from my computer, I am upgrading. The card works great and it is the factory overclocked version with 2 fans. I am asking 130 + Shipping
It comes with the driver CD and HDMI adapter. This will run just about anything at 1920x1080 with high or ultra settings.

Here is the link to the Newegg product page, PM me for more info.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814121446

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
LOL

had you offered it two months ago, I would have bought it. Now am I proud owner of an ATI something...
might note how big of a PSU you need to run it effectively tho

and if it runs just about anything under the sun at these high settings, then why are you upgrading?

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL

had you offered it two months ago, I would have bought it. Now am I proud owner of an ATI something...
might note how big of a PSU you need to run it effectively tho

and if it runs just about anything under the sun at these high settings, then why are you upgrading?
Because there are ultra settings and ultra high settings, and physx settings and AA settings etc etc, there are also resolutions higher than 1080p, and multiple monitor setups. this card cant run everything on max in every game, but its still a good card.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Is a 500w power supply fine for it?

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
Because there are ultra settings and ultra high settings, and physx settings and AA settings etc etc, there are also resolutions higher than 1080p, and multiple monitor setups. this card cant run everything on max in every game, but its still a good card.

I wasn't dissing your card, I was just poking a little fun.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wasn't dissing your card, I was just poking a little fun.
I gotcha, I sure thought hard about upgrading because this card works really well for 90% of the games out there, but since I live in BFE and all I do is play games, I might as well have the best stuff I can get.

I ordered an EVGA GTX 670 ftw edition.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
if this was a full HDMI video card i'd be all over it. i need to upgrade mine

edit: if you have a mini HDMI to HDMI adapter you could throw in I will buy it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts