Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I contacted zoomer mufflers and talked to a guy named Ron. If we can get enough guys on here to request an cat-back exhaust system they will make it. He said he is gonna get his hands on an Avenger and play with it. If we get enough ppl that r intrested they will make it for the R/T. I gave him our website and senior manager members names on here and he is prolly gonna contact u. When he calls me back he will prolly want a number of guys interested so let me know because i think this will be great for our R/T's. The mufflers sounded great on a dodge magnum 3.5l stock imagine that will a full system moddedon our cars huh......Senior manager members plz get with me about ur opinion on this thanx

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
It is good news to hear Bullet. I would like to see an exhaust system from Zoomer, as they have the best sounding exhaust out there.

·
Registered
477 Posts
that is great Bullet. I agree theirs sounds sweeet. I have tried to contact them and have never heard back.. I am definitely interested in a cat back from Zoomers

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok so u guys r interested, i gave him my phone number and from playing around with the avenger he said he will think of something and call me back when he is done, after that he is gonna want some numbers for sales.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here is the email he sent me, im gonna need one of you guys to take some pics of ur undercarrage with the stock muffler , and im gonna take some pics of mine because there r no mufflers under my car so that way he has 2 diffrent views of wat should go there.

Hey can you e-mail me some pictures of your car's undercarriage? I'm working on getting a car to take a look, but in the mean time I want to get some ideas. Thanks Ron

send to:
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Awsome Thanx Guys!!!!

·
Registered
295 Posts
I contacted zoomer mufflers and talked to a guy named Ron. If we can get enough guys on here to request an cat-back exhaust system they will make it. He said he is gonna get his hands on an Avenger and play with it. If we get enough ppl that r intrested they will make it for the R/T. I gave him our website and senior manager members names on here and he is prolly gonna contact u. When he calls me back he will prolly want a number of guys interested so let me know because i think this will be great for our R/T's. The mufflers sounded great on a dodge magnum 3.5l stock imagine that will a full system moddedon our cars huh......Senior manager members plz get with me about ur opinion on this thanx
Hey Bullet85,

Sounds just like what the doctor ordered. Pricing , of course, will be a factor but I am very interested!!

maskedavenger (Paul)

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I need as many ppl i can to be interested

·
Registered
477 Posts
Bullet.. did i read correctly on another thread.. you have already taken pictures of the undercarriage of the R/T and sent it to Zoomers?

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yes u have read it correctly

·
Registered
75 Posts
We need a car!!!!!!

Yes, I got the pictures from Bullet85 and we are now working on getting a R/T so we can start the build... Are there any So Cal oweners that are willing to donate there vehicle? That would really help us get things going sooner than later... I got permission to post here to gauge the interest for a complete cat back exhaust for your cars. Once you guys and gals give us the green light we will become a supporting vendor here, I look forward to working with all of you. Thanks, Ron 866-4Zoomers ext.12

1 - 20 of 44 Posts