Dodge Avenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Italian Moderator
5,164 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
yeah i can hear willowbank and queensland raceway, between them and the raaf base i get entertained for free, the roulets are practicing now, but its too hot outside. warwick is pretty good, but they lack the money to put on a big event, but its good for guys that want to see how their cars go on the track. especially with how expensive willowbank has become.

i can talk to the guys at albion jeep dodge chrysler to see when theyre haveing their next mopar day at willowbank, they hire the track for the day and bring in all the big boys for a meet and greet. i know there is a cruise comming up.

·
Banned
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i can talk to the guys at albion jeep dodge chrysler to see when theyre haveing their next mopar day at willowbank, they hire the track for the day and bring in all the big boys for a meet and greet. i know there is a cruise comming up.
Yes Yes love track days and cruises, especially when Mopars are involved.

·
Banned
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Seen this on another forum if any S.E. Queensland Aussie's are interested

The All Combined Mopar SuperCruise09

Sunday November 8th,
Northsiders meeting at Chrysler's Owners Club rooms, Old Cleveland Rd Carindale, last driveway on left before Gateway on ramp(heading North) meeting up with some Southsiders ready to depart at 7.15am, stopping in at BP Yatala and leaving there at 8am, on to West Burliegh hotel for breakfast, the West Burliegh carpark was full of Mopars last year over 200 cars, followed by a run to the beachside park just over the boarder to Kingscliffe, NSW

No entry fees, woohoo!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts