Dodge Avenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took me long enough but the video is finnally live. Thanks to BRR who did all the research and was among the first to document the process of upgrading to SRT4 Brakes and Rotors. Please subscribe to the youtube and Instagram for more uploads. I need the support.

·
Premium Member
6,938 Posts
Great job you've done on all area's of the upgrade and video! Glad that you did say that bigger (18" +)rims are required for fitment!...A++ job!:cool::D

·
Registered
5,054 Posts
Amazing video! Thanks for sharing:cool:

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great job you've done on all area's of the upgrade and video! Glad that you did say that bigger (18" +)rims are required for fitment!...A++ job!:cool::D
Thanks... I just wanted to make sure i touched on all the key points like BRR listed in his original thread..

·
Registered
43 Posts
This is awesome. This has inspired me to possibly do this.

One question though, possibly a dumb one. DO you think I would need to go for the 2013 Avenger caliper bracket or could I get away with the 2012 I have?

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This is awesome. This has inspired me to possibly do this.

One question though, possibly a dumb one. DO you think I would need to go for the 2013 Avenger caliper bracket or could I get away with the 2012 I have?
No such thing as a dumb question. You need to upgrade to the bigger bracket to compensate for the larger calipers. No way around it. :cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts