Dodge Avenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Had some fun the other night. Vid quality is horrible but I will share anyway. Found some local "racers" and surprised the hell out of them by taking down a Focus st. This was n/a I didn't have my bottle in the car. Wish I did tho. Lol. I should add, the race began just as we passed the camera the light guy couldn't be seen in the video. We got up to 40mph and someone flashed a light to begin the run.

http://youtu.be/kACnDsgbdw4

·
Registered
173 Posts
I raced one the other day except it said Titanium on the back not sure if they come with turbo or if he was trying to throw me off.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I raced one the other day except it said Titanium on the back not sure if they come with turbo or if he was trying to throw me off.
the Titanium is a 2.0NA with a DCT automatic trans and 160hp and 148 ft lbs. they are slightly heavier then the S and SE model due to better brakes and modern conveniences in the cabin.much like the limited of the Dart trims.

ST has a bright red and located in the front grill and rear hatch panel. its a 2.0L turbo with 252hp and 270ft lbs and capable of 14.2-14.6 in the 1/4 miles stock. with minimal work and a tune they are in the 12s now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts