Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had another run in with another SXT 3.5L Charger (nice looking in red) earily today around 7am. He passed me on the highway and gave a thumbs up and point to the rest stop just up the road. I followed him in. This guy just wanted to see how good a run he would have against the baby Charger. He said he had read mixed reviews, and one of the reviews stated that Dodge is willing to put the R/T badge on anything these days. I told him I had no problem, but I would like to see what his mods are. He showed me his CAI and he did have nice sounding pipes. I told him I had the Stage2 chip and in the summer I will have more performance parts put on. After the talk was done we headed out and started the run at a 30mph roll, I was in 3rd gear and he beeped three times and I hit the gas and shifted at 5,000 rpm's into 4th, and then again at 5K into 5th, I was already at 100mph and hit 120mph at 5,000rpms into 6th gear. I looked and he was about three cars behind me. After slowing down he gave me a thumbs up and turned off the highway. It gets better though. After thinking my Avenger was unstopable, I run into a Hemi powerd Charger at the outter city limits and I had my a** handed to me. At the stop light he did give me a thumbs up. So, if you run into a Hemi Charger and you want to run him, get a grip on yourself and think twice.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Hehe nice story regandon. Ya I would have thought a hemi charger would do that but its always fun to run one. Be neat to have a supercharger under the hood and maybe be able to compete...they would freak out! hehe

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
It would be the greatest sleeper ever.

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think its from being an old drag racer. But it did show me that I need some serious mods done before I try it again.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Good goin on he SXT. And that would be fn to have a super charger hiddin under the hood. Would love to see the face of the HEMI driver on that one!!!

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
another mustang kill, im uploading it on youtube, the second video is shaky cause the guy holding the camera held it out the window and all u here is wind lol but u see my car blast by....

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Good goin on he SXT. And that would be fn to have a super charger hiddin under the hood. Would love to see the face of the HEMI driver on that one!!!
Thanks Shadow, there are a lot of SXT Charger around my area. It will be only a matter of time when I get my a** handed to me by a heavy modded SXT Charger. As to a SC for the Avenger....I'd buy one as soon as they hit the market.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
supercharger needs to come out for the avenger bad, then i would be king of the road down where im at. Right now its mayb 3 turbo civics thats i cant beat.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts