Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. It has been a really long time since I posted anything. I am still driving my avenger. Don't know if I'm ever getting rid of it. To much time and money put into it. And its pretty unique with all I've done to it. Only thing I've added since my last post years ago is a side stripe. Here's a few pics. Hope everybody is doing well.

Alphasoul

·
Premium Member
7,143 Posts
WELL...Welcome back! YES been a long time, and I remember "oohing and ahhing" over those originally posted pics! That Razzi body kit is very unique in the looks dept! :)

·
Registered
5,226 Posts
Still looks amazing:cool:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, appreciate it. Feels good to post something again.

Alphasoul

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi all. It has been a really long time since I posted anything. I am still driving my avenger. Don't know if I'm ever getting rid of it. To much time and money put into it. And its pretty unique with all I've done to it. Only thing I've added since my last post years ago is a side stripe. Here's a few pics. Hope everybody is doing well.

Alphasoul

View attachment 19821 View attachment 19822 View attachment 19823
Broooo!!! You can not get rid of that sexy beast 😍 the new charger widebody are just grown up avengers and yours looks 👌

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jmezap, nobody ever called it a sexy beast before. Heh. I don't plan on getting rid of her. Thanks all for the comments.

Alphasoul

1 - 9 of 9 Posts