Dodge Avenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I apologize in advance if this is the wrong place to make this thread.

What are the best brands for car parts, and which brands should I avoid due to incompatibility? I'm specifically looking to replace my exhaust intake manifold, and the switch bank for the heated seats and hazard controls.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
6,312 Posts
For your question, this is about as good as any place for now!;)
As we are set up as a model specific(Avenger) forum, I'll ask if you checked out the site...caliberforumz.com? I don't know how active they are there, but members should be pretty helpful for Caliber specific parts like you ask of here.
As for WHERE to get parts, I use rockauto.com for most of my parts for 4 different vehicles. They carry a number of brand supplier parts, but I have only had ONE instance that a wrong or non functioning part has been sent to me..AND their prices are hard to beat!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unfortunately caliberforumz wasn't accepting my login information. And it's not very active there. Not the same crowd with the knowledge base or experience. I understand the models are different, but a Dodge is a Dodge. I don't wanna leave! Lol
And thank you.

·
Premium Member
6,312 Posts
Well it was worth mentioning, I knew they existed at one time..particularly for caliber specific interior parts and such. By no means was I suggesting any unwelcome towards you here!;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts