Best parts for Dodge

Sylvia

I apologize in advance if this is the wrong place to make this thread.

What are the best brands for car parts, and which brands should I avoid due to incompatibility? I'm specifically looking to replace my exhaust intake manifold, and the switch bank for the heated seats and hazard controls.

Thanks!

5rebel9

Site Supporter Level 1
Military
For your question, this is about as good as any place for now!;)
As we are set up as a model specific(Avenger) forum, I'll ask if you checked out the site...caliberforumz.com? I don't know how active they are there, but members should be pretty helpful for Caliber specific parts like you ask of here.
As for WHERE to get parts, I use rockauto.com for most of my parts for 4 different vehicles. They carry a number of brand supplier parts, but I have only had ONE instance that a wrong or non functioning part has been sent to me..AND their prices are hard to beat!

Sylvia

Unfortunately caliberforumz wasn't accepting my login information. And it's not very active there. Not the same crowd with the knowledge base or experience. I understand the models are different, but a Dodge is a Dodge. I don't wanna leave! Lol
And thank you.

5rebel9

Site Supporter Level 1
Military
Well it was worth mentioning, I knew they existed at one time..particularly for caliber specific interior parts and such. By no means was I suggesting any unwelcome towards you here!;)