Dodge Avenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, First off it is GROUND HOG DAY!
Punxsutawney Phil did NOT see his shadow...forecasting an EARLY SPRING---- We shall see about that
His "cohort" Dunkirk Dave(a nearby resident to me) ALSO is predicting an EARLY SPRING
There is a third member of this gang, located up in Canada, that I've NOT heard a report about as of yet who goes by the name of Wiarton Willie.----Perhaps some of our Canadian members here could post up of his prediction?

So far these "three amigos" have NOT been on the "up and up" the last few years, and I feel it may be time to hold them "accountable" for their actions!
Even though this winter has been rather mild by Buffalo, NY standards, I am all for an early arrival of SPRING. What says the gang here? Do you want more winter or are you also ready for spring?

Secondly, here in the USA----SUPERBOWL SUNDAY!
Any strong fans of either team out there? Or are folks just going to watch for the COMMERCIALS and Halftime show??
Let's beat these "midwinter blahs" and see some replies on this new format Forum!

·
Registered
66 Posts
I was rooting for KC, but the rest of my family was rooting for San Fran so it was pretty amusing to rub it in when they lost!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts