Dodge Avenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey yall! i always loved a beefier look on the tires myself and i wanted to see whats the biggest tires u can throw on a venger before she starts rubbin. the biggest i think can go is 215/65R17. i have my spare tire as that size and it looks good on the front and back.. but i was thinkin.. can we go bigger :O i have a 2008 avenger sxt 2.7 stock with stock rims.

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
There's a number of threads on tire size on the forum(if you do a search) that might help.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
hey yall! i always loved a beefier look on the tires myself and i wanted to see whats the biggest tires u can throw on a venger before she starts rubbin. the biggest i think can go is 215/65R17. i have my spare tire as that size and it looks good on the front and back.. but i was thinkin.. can we go bigger :O i have a 2008 avenger sxt 2.7 stock with stock rims.
If it's any help, I have been running 235/50/18s on my 2009 Avenger for years

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm on a 2012 so I imagine the wheel well area should be similar if not the same, don't quote me. I've been on 245/35/20 tires for 6+ years no problem.

Only problem I had was when I lowered the car and didn't use the adjustable rear arms at first, so the tires kept rubbing on the edge of the well on every freeway bump.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts