Dodge Avenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for everyone's tips! I love how it came out! I will no longer be getting blinded by that chrome shifter bezzel.

Attachments

·
Unfinished Project Man
242 Posts
Looks good! I did the same to mine too, got annoyed being blinded on the highway. And where in jersey are you from?

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
Nice job! Be careful now the "modding bug" can strike rather quickly around here! Nobody here that catches it seems to be able to totally cure the illness.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks good! I did the same to mine too, got annoyed being blinded on the highway. And where in jersey are you from?
Jackson, NJ. I drove up to Lake George this weekend and on my way up o was blinded. And on my way home I was blinded. I finally drew the line and got tired of it. 4 hours of "put the cloth on that spot, I'm blinded!" Lol

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice job! Be careful now the "modding bug" can strike rather quickly around here! Nobody here that catches it seems to be able to totally cure the illness.
Haha. I love my car how it is. As I've said, it was my Nana's. I do plan on new floor mats though, that's about it. I don't like the muddy carpets anymore. I need weather tech or something. My mom has me park in the grass and when it rains, oh geez.. The mud, it haunts me

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
Just sending out a friendly warning, that bug is EXTREMELY CONTAGIOUS !! And I will bet that the boyfriend will be catching it soon with his Miata!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Looks awesome! what i did with mine is i got a carbon fiber wrap and just covered that bezel. if youre interested in wrapping it you can find the wrap on ebay for pretty cheap

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
Hey there! How often are you going to keep checking your OWN threads? Start scoping out some media or other topics, there are even some about Weather Tech floor mats! Seriously but sending as a LOL

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey there! How often are you going to keep checking your OWN threads? Start scoping out some media or other topics, there are even some about Weather Tech floor mats! Seriously but sending as a LOL
I was looking at other threads tyvm. I just had nothing in mind to post. Plus I've had weather tech mats. Pffftttt. I also gaze at everyone's cars in wonderment of how beautiful some are lol.

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
Hey there! which vehicle is getting more use? yours or that Miata? Or did the "modding bug" strike the boyfriend already? So that he has it torn apart to "work" on it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I love it. I will take care of it soon. I hate the "EuroKnob" on the shifter. I wanted a pistol grip, like the one my long passed, 72 Challenger, but couldn't find one that fit. I have a Hurst style "T Handle" on way. I'll do the bezel mod when I put the T handle on. Will post it when complete :cool:

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
YUP, a pistol grip is SOOO nice:D! My Coupe comes standard with one, along with a nice high "cockpit" divider console and no over shiny chrome trim:cool:!

·
Registered
24 Posts
OhhhhKay. I needn't have worried about my bezel. At least in MY 2012, it is flat black, with a brushed ring. Actually already attractive. But the "T Handle" is still on the way! I will post it when it comes in :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
I popped for Lloyd mats from AutoAnything and opted for the colored vinyl binding. They are way cheaper than WeatherTech and look great. All in what you like though, some folks want the WeatherTech for the mud/snow/salty protection. My Chrysler stays garaged in the winter months so I hope it never sees those conditions.

I went with a shift knob from Twisted Shifterz They have a huge selection of styles and colors...easy install too.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts