Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Go to the site www.buywheelstoday.com and type in 08 avenger and c all the wheels listed for the avenger, they dont have tires yet only rims thats where i got mine from. $508 for all 4 wheels

·
Registered
11,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not a bad price for all four. I was actually looking at getting some that resemble the ones I had on my G6. I really liked those.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Becareful of shipping charges on ebay. Sometimes companys like to build the "price" into those charges..

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Becareful of shipping charges on ebay. Sometimes companys like to build the "price" into those charges..
Yes you have to read really good. Sometimes they over charge for stuff. I was sick with a cold and I was interested in an 19 inch LCD monitor and asked for the shipping. The seller says "$58.00" I said bull.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I was just looking there and they have the pattern as 5-100. How much difference is there between the 5-100 and 5-114?
I rechecked the wheel bolt pattern at discount tires and they still indicate 5-114. They sell many wheels that have two different bolt patterns on the same wheels and they were 5-100 and 5-114. Wheels with only one bolt pattern that fit the Avenger were 5-114. The wheels with two bolt patterns all had a cover that hid the lug nuts.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I rechecked the wheel bolt pattern at discount tires and they still indicate 5-114. They sell many wheels that have two different bolt patterns on the same wheels and they were 5-100 and 5-114. Wheels with only one bolt pattern that fit the Avenger were 5-114. The wheels with two bolt patterns all had a cover that hid the lug nuts.
Thanks, as usual for me, clear as mud.:kap:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts