Dodge Avenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We should look at doing a Canadian meet and greet, maybe next summer? anyone up for it? Not just Canadians of course but anyone within a reasonable driving distance,

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We could plan for the spring, just thought I'd throw a feeler out to see if there's any interest from my fellow Canucks, I'm in Windsor, but there are lots of scenic twisty roads in Ontario, so I'm sure we could put together one great drive.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Any road exept 401. I had a heck of a time trying to keep up to the other cars in traffic on the 'Drive For The Troops'. There should be one of those on September. It's for all Mopar vehicles. I had it to the mat a few times trying to keep up to those Vipers.

·
Registered
4,754 Posts
I'm in :smileup: ... Eh ;)
LOL :repplus:

It would be cool for you guys to do a Canadian meet & greet, love to see the pics of all the northern Avengers together.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good to see your back Zackman!! Off the top of my head I thought possibly the Niagara on the Lake area? Wineries, Niagara gorge the falls, lots too see in that area. It's definitely open to suggestions, at this point let's see how much interest there is and go from there.:smileup:

·
Registered
284 Posts
I'm in Brampton. We should sound off to see what numbers we're talking about. We can pick a Cruise night and line up all "Side-By-Each" like. LOL There are at least 2 Cruise nights in the GTA every day of the week From May through October.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
There's a real nice section of HWY 35 from Coboconk to Dorset. It's a perfect road for Avengers. Google it on Google maps to see where I mean. It might be a bit out of the way for some people, but it's a beautiful drive. We could even stop at my mother'n laws place, she has 5 acres right on the lake. 'Good spot for a Bar-b-q.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I just did a "google" drive along highway 35, it looks like a nice route, honestly I haven't been up that north in a long time but that definitely would work, let's get some other opinions and see.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts