Dodge Avenger Forum banner

Will you attend Cars & Cigars meet-up in Virginia on 13 August?

• Yes!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe?

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello DMV guys & gals,

I just wanted to pass the word that a MeetUp group called Cars & Cigars has planned a 2PM meet-up for August 13 (Saturday), at The Bungalow Lakehouse in Sterling. I am planning on going, after having attended my first event this past month. They had a fair MOPAR showing, including a Hell Kitty!!! Also, Lambo's, antique trucks and cars, Fiestas, Mustangs, Corvettes, a 2017 NSX, motorcycles, etc... +100 things with wheels!

Cars&Cigars organizes monthly meets in the Dulles / Sterling / Ashburn areas of Virginia, and are basically just gatherings to share stories and maybe show off our metallic babies while enjoying a smoke among others with shared interests.

It's free to attend since they meet at public venues (those that will tolerate us stogie/pipe smokers and rumbling exhaust pipes), and anyone who drives ANY thing with wheels is welcome. They even host raffles for neat prizes donated by attendees and organizers, sometimes goods and services from local shops. No fees or charges, not even for the free raffle ticket. Only pay for whatever you choose to purchase or not from a nearby food&drink establishment or shops.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts