Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen a member on talk about having the parts he needs to put on a Cat Back exhaust. I would like to do that with my R/T as well... What muffler do you have. I have searched multiple websites. I have not found anyone that makes a performance muffler for the R/T as of yet...

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok thank you..... I will have to go check with a couple shops and check on the cost.. I had a cat back on me truck.... I miss the rumble......

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Not sure if the wife would allow the "grumble" lol. I had a flowmaster on my GLH turbo though...that was so much fun. Flowmaster...no cat...made the 4 cyl sound like a V8. The best part was racing mustangs and camaro's...they couldn't believe they just got beat by a 4 cyl omni and would make me pull over to show them the motor.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wellllll fortunately for me I dont have to worry about the wife issue...lol..lol.... But I know my 7 yr old son will like it.. He always did like the sound of my truck....

·
Registered
240 Posts
I have seen a member on talk about having the parts he needs to put on a Cat Back exhaust. I would like to do that with my R/T as well... What muffler do you have. I have searched multiple websites. I have not found anyone that makes a performance muffler for the R/T as of yet...
Check flowmaster out. I know they have the mufflers. I'll send you a link.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
This is probly why I am nolonger married but, give her some earplugs for her birthday or Christmas.....lmao
lol well I know she can deal with it, my stepson has a loud exhaust on his car....but there are limits! hehe

1 - 9 of 9 Posts