Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
wow, that place looks so nice, where is it ?

is that arabic on the license plate ? please excuse my ignorance.

nice car too.

yah its an arabic country (Oman) and an arabic license plate but its green cos its still under test but the real one is Yellow i'll get it after i finish the procedures

I took this picz with my phone at my house garden
;)
thx

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice car. Have they been selling Dodge in Oman for long? I know they are just begining to sell Dodge in many countries.
yes it been here but not so long maybe 5 years ago I'm not sure but now it is starting to have a good reputation but unlike Japanese cars which has the best reputation

·
Registered
11,015 Posts
One question... where did your antenna go?? Seems to be missing for some reason. That is one sweet house! Seems like you are set there!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
One question... where did your antenna go?? Seems to be missing for some reason. That is one sweet house! Seems like you are set there!
yes i know, i didnt notice it till after i took it home but i told them and i just have to go and take it..

yah that is my house, you liked it ?

you should come visit Oman some day i am sure ur gona love it

·
Registered
129 Posts
Nice ride, I also noticed the extra 2 break lights on the rear bumper.

My R/T does not have these. The middle head rest on the back seat, I would

take it off, better view of whats behind you.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nice ride, I also noticed the extra 2 break lights on the rear bumper.

My R/T does not have these. The middle head rest on the back seat, I would

take it off, better view of whats behind you.
they are not break lights,I am not sure for what they are :4-dontknow:maybe fog lights ??

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nice SXT.....It looks good with the extra bumper lights/reflectors. Also i like the 3 head rest in the back seat. Can you still see out of the rear window o.k.?
I can still see but I removed it now so i can get a better view and for safety also

1 - 15 of 15 Posts