Can someone please help me with finding the crankshaft Position sensor and cam shaft sensor location also.... I have a 2013 Dodge avenger se it has a 3.6
|The magnetic timing wheels (1) must not come in contact with magnets (pickup tools, trays, etc.) or any other strong magnetic field. This will destroy the timing wheels ability to correctly relay camshaft position to the camshaft position sensor.|
|The RH CMP sensor is shown, the LH CMP sensor is similar. If removing both RH and LH CMP sensors, mark the sensors so they can be installed in their original locations.|
I'm sorry I needed to find ....Crankshaft position sensor:
The crankshaft position (CKP) sensor is mounted into the right rear side of the cylinder block.
- Disconnect and isolate the negative battery cable.
- Raise and support the vehicle.
- Push back the heatshield (1) from the crankshaft position (CKP) sensor.
- Disconnect the electrical connector (1) from the crankshaft position (CKP) sensor.
- Remove the sensor mounting bolt (2).
- Carefully twist the sensor (1) from the cylinder block.
- The CKP sensor O-ring (1) can be reused if not damaged.