Dodge Avenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i have a 2011 dodge avenger 2.4. Code p0339 ame up so i did some research and changed the battery, srarter is only a few months old. So i have figured out that it is the crankshaft position sensor. My question is where is it located can't really find any pics or vids read alot that it is under the air box behind the starter a whole lot of places. Really need help in locating it please help.

·
Premium Member
6,569 Posts
Good to hear you are still around. Semper Fi! If you were to look at threads in the appropriate engine size category, you may find the info you seek faster. While you are at it, you may consider updating your info as to what size motor your avenger has in your profile page, so nobody has to guess and possibly give you wrong info.

EDIT: IF you have the 2.4 motor, it is mounted below the starter and can be gotten to by removing the front motor mount bracket.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well i have a 2011 dodge avenger 2.4. Code p0339 ame up so i did some research and changed the battery, srarter is only a few months old. So i have figured out that it is the crankshaft position sensor. My question is where is it located can't really find any pics or vids read alot that it is under the air box behind the starter a whole lot of places. Really need help in locating it please help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts