Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hoping for a little help here, I'm in the process of replacing the heater core in my son's car (a little father son time) and I can't seem to get the dashboard completely out of the way. We've gotten it pretty loose, but it seems hung up at the windshield and we don't want to force and break it. Any ideas? Can't see any other clips or screws holding it up.

Thanks,

Chris

·
Registered
5,226 Posts
Hi Chris,
I have some other PDF's but I have no more free space on the forum to upload. If you want to PM me I can email them to you. I have dash removal and instrument panel removal instructions. I might be able to get others if you need.

·
Registered
5,226 Posts
Email sent. Hope it helps.

·
Registered
5,226 Posts

·
Registered
5,226 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
so ?

surely someone figured out how to do it :)

I'm fighting with the passenger side at the moment ... can't seem to get that side off ... it's loose on all sides and I've taken the 2 screws out that are up under the top piece (windshield side) but I can't seem to get it pop off know matter what I do ...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Intrepid, could I get the pdf's as well, or from any of the other forum members who have already received it, thanks! I'm trying to rip my dash out to replace the heater core and the passenger side airbag is a pain! My email is [email protected], thanks again!

·
Registered
5,226 Posts
Just sent what I have GNS30, hope it helps.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts