Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
11,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is a quick chop I did for Zeeman. I would also like to say that I could not find a great picture to do this too, so I used NetVampire's picture of his beautiful black beauty. NetVampire, if you do no want me to use this, please let me know, and I will pull it down and replace it with a different one. Enjoy, and I hope our new sponsor can use this to make us some cool decals! I am also working on one that resembles a mustang decal per request. Let me know what you all think!

·
Registered
590 Posts
I like this style alot more than the stinger style everyone is getting. Nice job, and have some rep.

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Yeah I like it too... I just hope RevMotorsports can make this for us!
Any nays on this? I don't want it to be obtrusive...or look like something a 16 yr old kid would do.... :p

One thing I think Sphinx that would look awesome...Use that font in your signature... :)

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
I would go with a soild stripe no fade in it like the ones we have for the chargers:

Hmm I like the fade :D But, the problem is the avenger has the wheel flares...the charger does not so you can go wheel-well to wheel-well...The avenger would probably look goofy with the bends...

·
Registered
590 Posts
Definately needs the fade, and the same font as the one on the Charger. I would buy it then.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Hmm I like the fade :D But, the problem is the avenger has the wheel flares...the charger does not so you can go wheel-well to wheel-well...The avenger would probably look goofy with the bends...

are you gonna have any other kits avalible for the avenger in april,

·
Registered
11,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Dwkmi, that was the picture I pulled straight off this site... I probably should have blurred the plates... but I suppose I wasn't paying attention.

I can try a solid line, or even a different style text, but I like the fade. I think it will look best. I will work on a solid today and you all can see what it looks like.

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Dwkmi, that was the picture I pulled straight off this site... I probably should have blurred the plates... but I suppose I wasn't paying attention.
DOH! :doh: My bad.

That makes sense. How would you have gotten a pic unless he put it out there like that. I think my brain is working now. :)

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I like it better than the stinger style. I would also like to see the charger idea as well....though I think in the case of the charger, the black stripe on the red car looks good..I'm not sure white on a black car would have the same appeal..

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
I like it better than the stinger style. I would also like to see the charger idea as well....though I think in the case of the charger, the black stripe on the red car looks good..I'm not sure white on a black car would have the same appeal..
Yeah that's my hesitation...I am also liking the stealth look since no one knows what the heck kind of car we drive... I am starting to be tested though, had a g6 and a grand prix gtp do the gun it, slow down and wait and gun it again...But I knew the R/T would own them, so I didn't bother wasting my time :p So yeah the less they know about the car, the better :D

·
Registered
11,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Wow, that looks sharp too...what about a fade on that one? :p
The whole idea of that one was to not have it fade. None the less... here it is faded:

1 - 20 of 61 Posts