Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was a member at CaliberForumz for the past year and a half, and just defected.
I really liked my Caliber, but I gotta say, I'm lovin' my new Black Avenger. At least so far - it's only been 4 days.

·
Registered
11,015 Posts
Welcome to the forumz! Glad to see you came to the bright side ;) I am sure you will enjoy your new car. If you have any questions, just shout them out, and then type them into the forum!

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Welcome to the forumZ and be sure to post pic's of your ride. If you have be lucky to have your car in the car of the month forum you can win a prize if your the winner.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I was a member at CaliberForumz for the past year and a half, and just defected.
I really liked my Caliber, but I gotta say, I'm lovin' my new Black Avenger. At least so far - it's only been 4 days.
Welcome to this side. Did you trade your Caliber in or did you add the Avenger to the family of Dodge vehicles. Make sure you check out the poll section and vote.

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome to this side. Did you trade your Caliber in or did you add the Avenger to the family of Dodge vehicles. Make sure you check out the poll section and vote.
Turned in the Caliber 10 months early (27 month lease). I was getting close to going over my miles - and would have ended up with about $1400 in mileage charges.
With the incentives, and employee purchase discount (sister works at HQ) I am only paying $18 more per month than the Caliber. And it's loaded with options.
It's only been 5 days, and I couldn't be happier.

The dealer had a black SRT4 in the showroom... that was tempting, but after 5 days with my Avenger I wouldn't go back to a Caliber.

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Turned in the Caliber 10 months early (27 month lease). I was getting close to going over my miles - and would have ended up with about $1400 in mileage charges.
With the incentives, and employee purchase discount (sister works at HQ) I am only paying $18 more per month than the Caliber. And it's loaded with options.
It's only been 5 days, and I couldn't be happier.

The dealer had a black SRT4 in the showroom... that was tempting, but after 5 days with my Avenger I wouldn't go back to a Caliber.
Did you feel the styling was more you than the Caliber? That's the reason why I bought an Avenger also the price was good. I got lucky.

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
As please as I am with my Caliber R/T I think if I was in the market for a new vehicle the Avenger R/T AWD would be my pick of any vehicle sold now. :smileup:
That Caliber R/T must be pretty quick. I haven't read much on it,But it must be pretty close the Avenger R/T engine right?

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The Avenger R/T would kill the Caliber R/T. Now if it was the Caliber SRT4 that might be different.

That looks pretty good. I see in the January Motor Trend magazine they're still going to make the Avenger, Maybe they'll have an SRT in the future. It'll be fun to see what they'll come up with if they do.

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Did you feel the styling was more you than the Caliber? That's the reason why I bought an Avenger also the price was good. I got lucky.
I still like the bold looks of the Caliber, and it was a blast to drive, but I wanted a little more room and options, and a little less entry level trim. The interior of the Avenger looks a lot more impressive, and the exterior still has Dodge's aggressive styling.
And yes, SueK, the styling is more me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts