Alright so basically I bought a 2008 Dodge Avenger, the SE model I believe from a family member. When I first got it it was dead so we had to jump it off and it drove all the way home no problem. After I let it sit for a day or two it wouldn’t start so I assumed it was possibly the alternator because my family said they just recently got a new battery for it. I took the alternator to autozone and they tested it for me and said it was bad so I got a new one and figured the problem would be fixed. Nope. It still dies if I leave it sit for about 10-12 hours without starting it. So I took the battery to autozone and they said the battery was perfectly fine. They said it charged good and held a full charge. The radio already had a weird problem where it would just randomly cut on white noise through the speakers for like 30 second then go back to normal. Sometimes the radio would be off and still randomly played white noise through the speakers, so I assumed this was my next problem. When I removed the stock radio from the car it was super super hot to the touch and when I unhooked my negative on the battery and hooked up the multimeter on 10A it was showing 1.97 roughly. When I unplugged the radio fuse it instantly dropped to 0.97 so I kept looking and when I pulled the fuse for the IOD(Ignition Off Drain), Clock, WCM(Wireless Control Module), and SCM(Steering Control Module) it dropped to 0.30 and kept lowering. After about 20 second it dropped to .23 and kept lowering. The thing is I’m not very mechanically inclined and don’t know where to start. I know I most likely can’t drive it with the fuse just unplugged for it all but I’m not even sure where to start at. I can’t find much online about it. Any help would be soooo much appreciated !