Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Well I like tem both... The one from the Paris auto show look like the exhaust holes may be a little wider... That's a good thing if you're going ti Zoomers etc...

·
Registered
240 Posts
I'm not a big fan of the front bumper "Front Air Dam "that's on the Razzi vehichle. I don't think the proce is that bad though...

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Just one of those things that has to grow on ya. Personally, as long as it doesn't look aftermarket, I think it looks pretty good. Fitment and color match is a big issue with aftermarket body stuff.

I know you all have seen the aftermarket stuff on the local street racer's hondas that after a couple of months is faded differently and is falling off...not good.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Dont get that cheezy lip kit when u can get a full body kit for alot less. It is an evo stly kit at andysautosport.com check it out

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sorry, but at my age it looks to much like a ricer,...just my opinion though. But if you like it, thats all that matters. Like I said, just my opinion.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
yea it does, but i think im going to get it though. The price for the lip kit is just crazy to me. It connects to ur factory body for 900. To me it should be flipped body kit 900 and lip kit 600. But yea it is riced out lol...

·
Registered
62 Posts
I like the look of the lip kit personally, it looks more aggressive and it will cost allot less to paint and install. the body kit makes it look like a civic, for some this might be an attraction, but for me, I want my car to look mean :)

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
it does kinda but not really but.....talkin to my gf i think im gonna wait and c wat other kits come out for it, or im just gonna lower it and put rims on it. Anybody seen a lowering kit for the avenger yet?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts