Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so I was surfing the local atlanta craigslist like I do on occasion and came across an add for a 2008 dodge avenger Mark III package.

Looks like it's from a dodge dealership, scott evans chrysler dodge jeep. I couldn't seem to find a website for them.

Beautiful Mark 3 conversion package on an awesome 2008 Dodge Avenger. Leather and suede interior, stripes and spoiler package, beautiful wheels...must see and drive this one.. contact Tony or Josh @ 770-834-5050 or e-mail [email protected] Stk#8003 $29280.00

not a bad looking car, comes with a body kit.

there's some pictures at

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/car/543413025.html

- Dan M

·
Registered
701 Posts
k the only thing i think they did is put an se grill on a rt, put a rear bumper, stripes n wheels but thats just me

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
It doesn't look that bad. However, I wouldn't buy it either lol.

·
Registered
11,015 Posts
I am not a big fan of that body kit... and the stripes are kinda wide. I am glad to see that someone is actually trying to upgrade the appearance of the Avenger.

·
Registered
542 Posts
the front bumper looks ok but i dont like what they did with the rear bumper, it looks like they just slapped another piece onto the bottom of the stock bumper

·
Registered
112 Posts
Based on the headlights and mirrors for one, I don't think it's even an R/T. $30k for a fugly non R/T? I'll pass! As a side note whoever did those stripes should be beat....

Severely! :D

·
Registered
542 Posts
yea i think your right, cuz the r/t has the black headlights, its probably only an se that they modded out to keep cost down on it but 30,000 is still expensive for just body work

·
Registered
22 Posts
Not too bad looking, the stripes gotta go, thank god they are just vinyl and just peel off. Besides that nock the price down to around $26k and not a bad deal, they should've done a tint job too.

·
Registered
701 Posts
i just noticed they said it has swead interior im wondering wat that would look like, and if its an sxt than it would b worth it i think, they just have to take off that body kit and put on a storntrooper one haha

1 - 14 of 14 Posts