Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here are some pics of our Dodge Avenger SXT. The colour is Sunburst Orange.

The car is seen here attached with wintertyres and -wheels (sized only 16"). Summerwheels are standard SXT-alloys and are 17".

Happy new year 2008 !!

Attachments

·
Registered
610 Posts
sometimes I wish I had gotten the sunburst orange....it looks really good on the avenger body...nice lookin ride! :smileup:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Darn you. I wanted that color when I went for mine but they didnt have any on the lot and couldnt get any in. I think he said they dont make that color any more or it was limited. Maybe I just got ripped :4-dontknow:. Anyway awesome color on an awesome car.:smiley_thumbs_up:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for comments! I'd say these cars look good in every color. I like sunburst orange especially since it reflects nicely on sunshine. During dark northern winter time it may not be at its best.

:smiley_thumbs_up: Very nice ride....luv that color. What does the word say under Avenger on your trunk?
The "Autokeskus" badge on trunk is a logo of our local Dodge-Chrysler dealer. They have long history selling american cars in Finland. For last 25 years or so they have been dealing Chrysler group cars. But In 1987 they imported &sold here 10 GM Buick Grand Nationals. As far as I know, Buick GN is a real exotic in Europe!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Thanks.......Remember even if your car is dirty everyone can still find you. One of my other cars is painted "Hot Lava Orange" metallic. :wow:

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Nice Avenger and the SB Orange looks fabulous in the sun! Nice touch: your countrycode on the numberplate spells "FIN", which stands for "the end" in French.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts