Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey guys and gals,

just thought id send in a few pics of my RT Avenger out in the driveway during a snowstorm we are having.

I know im not the only one experienceing this weather, Im in Eastern Ontario but this is a major storm system. Got me the day off work to. Notice the size of the snow bank in the third pic in relation to the stair railing, thats obviosly not just from todays storm but just an idea of the kinda winter we have been having.

also just like to add, i took the car into town today on some completely snow covered roads and it seemed to handle very well. I even tried swerving back and forth on the road doing about 80 or 90 kmh and you can feel the ESP kick in and correct the swerve or spin. I was very happy with how it was working in this weather we are having and in these road conditions. Oh and i should add its just the FWD RT,

·
Registered
701 Posts
hahah dat suxs don't u just hate seing ur avenger covered in so much snow, i know i do. and da snow ugot looksso big compared to my snow infront of my house hahaha

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
20% all the way around. I think its perfect, dark, but not too dark that you cant see shat at night. you like?

·
Registered
11,015 Posts
Man that is some snow. The most we normally get here is about 6-8 inches at a time. He all melts in a couple days, so it never really accumulates. Thanks for the pictures!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts