Dodge Avenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Torque and Jscan are applications that allow you to read engine codes and other parameters using a bluetooth dongle connected to the OBD2 port.

I have been looking at these applications and wanted to know if anyone had experience using them.

If yes, can you tell me what parameters, settings or PIDs can be viewed.

Thanks
Bob

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Intrepid for your response and for the information on DiagFCA. I wasn't aware of it.

I'm still looking at the various apps and would like to hear from anyone who has used them on our cars and what their thoughts were .

Bob

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Good idea, see what works best for you:cool:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Dodge avenger 2.0crd se 2008, I use appcar diagFCA and a Vgate iCar2 bluetooth adapter, I think it's the best money I have ever spent on any car. Far better than any mobile app including torque and that's a very good app to beat.

·
Registered
879 Posts
i use the torque pro app and bought an interface off ebay. I think the total spent was less than 20 dollars. I dont have a check list but I can pull one if need be.

·
Registered
22 Posts
i use the torque pro app and bought an interface off ebay. I think the total spent was less than 20 dollars. I dont have a check list but I can pull one if need be.

That's a great program if you only need engine codes. I use torque as a mobile dashboard sometimes. DiagFCA cann access everything including key programming and security system.

·
Registered
879 Posts
That's a great program if you only need engine codes. I use torque as a mobile dashboard sometimes. DiagFCA cann access everything including key programming and security system.
No kidding? thats pretty cool. I am thinking about doing some final upgrades but i may have to end up selling the avenger.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts