Dodge Avenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, I bought these products expecting to do a few mods to the Avenger, and I've just decided to go another direction. As such, I figured I'd toss these up for sale and see if anybody wants them. Everything is brand new in it's original packaging and all prices are OBO so feel free to negotiate a bit!

Duplicolor caliper paint (blue) with white MOPAR decals. ($30)
I had originally wanted to paint the calipers and install the decals over them. There are two sizes of decal, one size for fronts, one for rears, and they are curved so they should fit perfectly on our calipers.

Xpresskit remote start kit ($110)
I got this from the links provided in the remote start thread on the forumz here and it looks incredibly easy to install. Everything is here including printed out instructions (available for free on the web) so you can get this project installed in an afternoon.

Remote start thread can be viewed
here (click me!)

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I should mention those prices include shipping to the continental U.S. so if you aren't around here, shoot me an offer anyways!

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
After all of that trouble you're not going to do the remote start?!! Ugh...

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know, I know... I just decided that getting myself out of debt is the most important thing for me right now and as such, modding my DD doesn't make sense. As soon as I pay the car off, I can mod it, but until then it's bills bills bills.

I'll also be putting up my stock wheels for sale as soon as I get some pictures of them.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Remote start sold to BlackWidow, thanks for prompt payment!
Once received, I will put pictures up of the installation process if I can get the Mrs. to take pictures throughout the project.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Anybody interested in a set of 18" stock wheels? Tires hold air, but are bald, wheels have some minor curb rash but it's very light and seems like it'd be easily repairable. Plus wheels also have the TPMS in them, and they all work.

If there's interest, I can take more pics, but here are two that I have already.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Since pictures say more than words and all... As you can see, the rash on them really isn't bad at all and can be fixed with a minimal amount of effort. I'm asking $350 OBO, picked up in Frankfort or I can meet the buyer within a reasonable distance. I'd prefer not to ship these.

Only the spot on the lip is damaged, the rest is just dirty.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Anyone? It seems some people are having issues replying in this thread, so if that's the case please PM me. I will update the thread when anything sells.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Brake paint kit with decals, and wheels/tires still available and prices are all OBO. Make me an offer.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Alright, I'm going to keep and use the brake paint. Can a mod lock this thread and I'll just repost the wheels in the Avenger parts section please? (and thank you)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts